Château 801 is located in Ste-Émélie-de-l’Énergie in the beautiful Lanaudière region, about 1h30 from Montreal. The chalet offers a warm and welcoming living area. It can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people. It is the perfect place to gather with family or friends. You will love the vintage arcade games, the baby-foot table and the central wood fireplace. The outdoor space will please you even more with its 4 seasons spa and its illuminated terrace.
Château 801 is the ideal place for a peaceful stay!
CITQ # 308193
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular and Tassimo coffee maker (cup not included), raclette grill, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room
- Living room with regular wood fireplace, couch, cable TV, Netflix and arcade games
- Bathroom with clawfoot tub and shower
- Closed room with 2 queen size beds and bathroom
- Closed room with 1 double bed and work desk
- Closed room with 1 double bed and 1 single futon
- Foosball table
- Washer and dryer
- Living room with queen size sofa bed, 70 inch television with cable and Netflix
- Bathroom with shower
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Despite our efforts to ensure water quality, we cannot guarantee its purity. We recommend that you do not drink tap water. We suggest that you bring bottled water to drink or boil the water before use.
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time: 4pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $750
Pets allowed : $