This majestic cottage that can accommodate up to 10 people is located in Mandeville, in Lanaudière, only 90 minutes from Montreal. La Esperanza is a cottage with large windows offering a magnificent view of the Mastigouche River. Its location is therefore ideal for your seasonal activities or to admire nature. It has 3 closed bedrooms, a mezzanine, a private spa, heated floors and indoor/outdoor fireplaces. Its log look gives it a grand cachet.
This little corner of paradise will surely seduce you during your next stay.
CITQ # 182895
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, Keurig (cup not included) and espresso machine (coffee not included), raclette grill, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room including a high chair
- Living room with propane fireplace, cable TV and DVD player
- 1 bedroom with double bed
- Complete bathroom with bath, shower, washer and dryer
- 1 room with queen bed
- 1 room with a double bed and a queen bed
- Water room
- Sofa bed
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Access to the river
- Kayak(s) and safety jacket(s)
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 4pm
Departure time: 11am
Security deposit: $750
Pets not allowed