De la Rivière
This friendly cottage located in Mandeville, only 90 minutes from Montreal, bears its name magnificently well since it is bordered by the Mastigouche River in which we can swim, sail and fish. Inside, there is warmth, comfort and conviviality thanks to its two living rooms with their fireplace and its large summer veranda. Outside, a huge yard awaits you. Whether it’s at the fire pit, volleyball, badminton or iron games, you’ll have a great time. The surrounding forest offers many trails for hiking, snowshoeing or cross-country skiing. Mandeville is known for its many snowmobile trails, so snowmobile enthusiasts will find their paradise here. The chalet “De La Rivière” has everything to brighten up your stay with family or friends.
Little moments of happiness within your reach!
Registration number 294849
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, raclette grill, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room including high chair and bench
- Living room including ecological wood fireplace, cable TV and DVD player
- 2 bedrooms with double bed
- 1 room with two double beds
- Bathroom with shower, washer and dryer
- Living room with wood fireplace, futon and television
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane gas
- Volleyball / Badminton court
- Various outdoor games
- Small private beach with access to the Mastigouche River
- Kayak(s) and safety jacket(s)
- Since the water comes from a well, it may have a different smell, color and taste than the water at home. We therefore recommend that you bring water to drink.
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time: 12pm
Security deposit: $500
Pets allowed : $