Close to the wildlife reserve and on the banks of the Mastigouche River, chalet Gagville is ideal for a variety of outdoor activities, summer and winter. This warm log cabin is located in Mandeville, in the Lanaudière region, and has 2 closed bedrooms that can accommodate up to 8 people. In addition, it offers you the chance to bring your four-legged friend to enjoy the vast grounds.
Come and fill up on memories at chalet Gagville!
Registration number 224556
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, raclette grill and fondue bowl
- Dining room including a bench
- Living room with ecological wood fireplace, cable TV and DVD player
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed
- 1 room with two bunk beds (1 single and 1 double)
- Bathroom with bath-shower, washer and dryer
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Small private beach
- Kayak(s) and safety jacket(s)
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time : 12pm
Security deposit : $500
Pets allowed : $