The cozy cottage Le Duc is located on the shores of Lake Mandeville, in the beautiful Lanaudière region. An enchanting landscape at only 1h30 from Montreal. This cottage can accommodate up to 4 people and is perfect for sharing moments with family or friends. You will be charmed by its large windows, its spa with a view on the lake and its 2 closed bedrooms. In summer, you can enjoy the dock, pedal boats, kayaks, canoe and rowboat. Le Duc offers a gathering area and a nice terrace. An outdoor fire pit is also available to conclude your evenings in style. Note that the cottage shares its access to the water with the cottage Le Monarque. However, each has its own distinct activity areas. The combination of the 2 cottages offers a great option for larger groups.
Also, its location is close to many of the region’s facilities, such as skating rinks and beautiful seasonal trails.
Le Duc is the perfect choice to enjoy the little pleasures of nature!
Registration number 306247
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, fondue bowl and dishwasher.
- Dining room with high chair
- Living room with wood fireplace, cable TV and DVD player
- 2 closed bedrooms with double bed
- Bathroom with bath-shower, washer and dryer
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Small shared beach
- Dock with access to Lake Mandeville
- Kayak(s), pedal boat(s), canoe(s), rowboat(s) and safety jacket(s)
- At certain times (mainly in August), swimming at Lake Mandeville is not guaranteed because the presence of blue-green algae has been noted in the past. However, the use of boats remains possible. If you wish to swim, we suggest the beach of St-Gabriel-de-Brandon located in the neighboring town.
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time: 4pm
Departure time: 11am
Security deposit: $500
Pets not allowed