The majestic chalet Le Monarque is located on a huge lot on the shores of Lake Mandeville, in the magnificent Lanaudière region, about 90 minutes from Montreal. This cottage can comfortably accommodate up to 8 people and is the perfect place for a stay with family or friends. You will be enchanted by its colossal spaces, its outdoor spa with a view on the lake and its indoor dry sauna. You can also enjoy a relaxing break on the dock, a pedal boat ride, kayaking, canoeing or boating. The cottage offers an impressive open area and a lovely terrace. Why not end your evenings in style around the fire! Note that the cottage shares its access to the water with the cottage Le Duc. However, each has its own distinct activity areas. The combination of the 2 cottages offers a great option for larger groups.
Did you know that Mandeville is a snowmobiler’s paradise? Also, the region offers many attractions in all seasons. Go on an adventure and explore the hiking trails of the Chutes-du-Calvaire and Lac en coeur regional parks.
Le Monarque will be the ideal partner for a memorable stay !
Registration number 306248
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, fondue bowl and dishwasher.
- Dining room with high chair
- Living room with wood fireplace, cable TV and DVD player
- Closed bedroom with queen size bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Open concept room with queen bed
- 2 closed bedrooms with king size bed
- Bathroom with shower and whirlpool bath
- Washer and dryer
- Dry sauna
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Small shared beach
- Dock with access to Lake Mandeville
- Kayak(s), pedal boat(s), canoe(s), rowboat(s) and safety jacket(s)
- At certain times (mainly in August), swimming at Lake Mandeville is not guaranteed because the presence of blue-green algae has been noted in the past. However, the use of boats remains possible. If you wish to swim, we suggest the beach of St-Gabriel-de-Brandon located in the neighboring town.
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 4pm
Departure time: 11am
Security deposit: $750
Pets not allowed