Tiny-House La Rikiki
Welcome to the tiny-house “La Rikiki,” the cozy nest that will charm you with its unique style. This small, bright cocoon contains all the comfort you need. Imagine enjoying your morning coffee with a magical view of the lake. Let yourself be seduced by the rejuvenating trail, a true haven of peace carefully designed for you to fully appreciate the benefits of nature.
“La Rikiki” proves to be a lovely haven of peace, perfect for disconnecting.
Les yourtes du petit ruisseau
Registration Number 308561
- Kitchenette equipped with mini-refrigerator, small toaster oven, propane hob, regular coffee maker and basic cooking equipment
- Small kitchen table with chairs
- Queen-size bed
- Smart TV and gas fireplace
- Dry toilet
- Fire pit (4 seasons)
- Dining area with portable barbecue and propane
- Access to small beach and lake
- Kayak, paddleboard and safety vest(s)
- Small walking trail and outdoor games
- Fishing ($)
- Snowshoe trail (free loan on request)
- Skating rink
- Ice fishing ($)
- Snowmobile trails (nearby)
- Bedding included
- Bath towels (1 per person) included
- Running water (May 1 to November 1)*
- Drinking water cans available (November 1 to May 1)*
- Access to sanitary block (regular toilet, sink & shower)
- Heating: small gas fireplace
- Les yourtes du petit ruisseau” estate: La Rikiki (2 people), La Lumineuse (2 people), La
- Bohémienne (2 people) and Le Relaxant (4 people) are located on neighboring properties. Some areas are shared: sanitary block, beach and boats, paths, etc.
* Dates may vary according to weather.
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 20 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 3pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $250
Pets allowed (except cat) : $