Yurt La Bohémienne
Nature lovers, you will be immediately enchanted by the magical world of La Bohémienne yurt. Immerse yourself in a unique experience amidst majestic conifers, near a peaceful stream. You’ll be invited to recharge in tranquility along a trail dotted with small corners ideal for meditation and contemplation.
Inside the yurt, a wood-burning fireplace creates a warm and comforting atmosphere, while outside, a hot tub awaits you for moments of absolute relaxation. Take the time to rejuvenate and unwind.
La Bohémienne is the perfect destination for “all-inclusive forest glamping”!
Les yourtes du petit ruisseau
Registration Number 308561
- Kitchenette equipped with mini-refrigerator, small toaster oven, regular coffee maker and basic cooking equipment
- Coffee table with 4 small benches
- Double bed, double futon and central wood-burning fireplace
- Portable toilet (night)
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (4 seasons)
- Dining area with portable barbecue, camp stove (2 rounds) and propane gas
- Access to a small beach and lake
- Small walking trail and outdoor games
- Fishing ($)
- Snowshoe trail (free loan on request)
- Skating rink
- Ice fishing ($)
- Snowmobile trails (nearby)
- Bedding (double bed) included
- Towels (1 per person) included
- Water not running (drinking water cans available)
- Toilet block access (regular toilet, sink & shower)
- Heating: heat pump (auxiliary heat) and wood-burning fireplace (winter)
- Les yourtes du petit ruisseau” estate: La Bohémienne (2 people), La Lumineuse (2 people), La Rikiki (2 people) and Le Relaxant (4 people) are located on neighboring lots. Some areas are shared: sanitary block, beach and boats, trails, etc.
- Massage ($)
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 20 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 3pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $250
Pets not allowed