Yurt La Lumineuse
Your getaway begins here, at La Lumineuse. Nestled by a stream, this exquisite yurt will cocoon you in a warm embrace. Let yourself be carried away by the magic of a well-appointed spa next to an outdoor fireplace, where the stars seem to twinkle even more brightly.
The charms of the surrounding forest will enchant you, just like the trail that stretches before you. True to its name, La Lumineuse bathes you in radiant light thanks to its central skylight.
Here, you breathe in nature in a peaceful and rejuvenating setting.
Les yourtes du petit ruisseau
No d’enregistrement 308561
- Kitchenette equipped with compact refrigerator, toaster, electric hotplate (2 rounds), regular coffee maker, basic kitchen equipment and electric fondue bowl
- Kitchen table with 4 chairs
- Queen-size bed, sofa bed and wood-burning fireplace
- Portable toilet (night)
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (4 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Access to small beach and lake
- Kayak, paddleboard and safety vest(s)
- Small walking trail and outdoor games
- Fishing ($)
- Snowshoe trail (free loan on request)
- Skating rink
- Ice fishing ($)
- Snowmobile trails (nearby)
- Queen bedding included
- Towels (1 per person) included
- Running water (May 1 to November 1)*
- Drinking water cans available (November 1 to May 1)* (not included)
- Toilet block access (regular toilet, sink & shower)
- Heating: heat pump (auxiliary heat) and wood-burning fireplace (winter)
- Les yourtes du petit ruisseau” estate: La Lumineuse (2 people), La Bohémienne (2 people), La Rikiki (2 people) and Le Relaxant (4 people) are located on neighboring properties. Some areas are shared: sanitary block, beach and boats, paths, etc.
- Massage ($)
* Dates may vary according to weather.
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 20 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 3pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $250
Pets not allowed