Chalet Athos is located in St-Damien (Lanaudière), about 90 minutes from Montreal. This warm place is ideal for moments with your loved ones, friends or small family. It can accommodate 4 people and is composed of a closed bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. Moreover, its location on the waterfront gives access to a common beach area and a green space. During the summer, you can enjoy the dock, the kayaks, the pedal boat, the rowboat and a nice selection of outdoor games. A pontoon boat rental service is also available. The cottage is located on one floor with an incredible view of Lake Matambin. It’s the perfect place to relax with a good book in the lounge. Outside, you can enjoy a good meal on the terrace or relax by the fire in the evening. Note that each cottage has its own fire pit.
Many attractions of the region are nearby, including the St-Jean-de-Matha tubing hills in the winter season, as well as several hiking trails for beautiful walks in nature.
Athos is sure to make your stay a delightful one!
Registration number 298075
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular and Keurig coffee maker (cup not included) and fondue bowl.
- Dining room
- Living room with sofa bed, cable TV and DVD player
- Closed bedroom with 1 queen size bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Washer and dryer
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Small shared beach
- Dock with access to Lake Matambin
- Kayak(s), pedal boat, paddle boards, rowboat and safety jacket(s) (shared equipment)
- Pontoon boat rental (upon request)
- Please note that the Aramis (10 persons), Athos (4 persons) and Porthos (4 persons) cottages share a common ground and some outdoor facilities
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time: 5pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $500
Pets not allowed