Chalet Porthos is a splendid cottage located directly on the shores of Lake Matambin in St-Damien (Lanaudière), about 1h30 from Montreal. This accommodation is ideal for a stay as a couple, with friends or for your beautiful little family. It can accommodate up to 4 people, with 1 closed bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. Its waterfront gives access to a common beach and green space. During the summer season, you can enjoy the dock, pedal boats, kayaks, rowboats and a multitude of outdoor toys. A pontoon boat is also available for rent. The cottage is concentrated on one floor and offers a gathering atmosphere in a beautiful wooden decor. Outside, the terrace allows you to enjoy a delicious meal while admiring the view of the lake or relax by the fire in the evening.
Porthos is the perfect place to get your fill of fresh air!
Registration number 298075
- Fully equipped kitchen including Keurig (cup not included) and fondue bowl.
- Dining room
- Living room with sofa bed, cable TV and DVD player
- Closed bedroom with 1 queen size bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Washer and dryer
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Small shared beach
- Dock with access to Lake Matambin
- Kayak(s), pedal boat, paddle boards, rowboat and safety jacket(s) (shared equipment)
- Pontoon boat rental (upon request)
- Please note that the Aramis (10 persons), Athos (4 persons) and Porthos (4 persons) cottages share a common ground and some outdoor facilities
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time: 5pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $500
Pets not allowed