This luxurious chalet with a contemporary farmhouse look has everything you need for a dream stay. It has been refurbished and decorated with taste by a professional designer. It can accommodate up to 8 people and its many amenities will allow you to stay in absolute comfort. It is located on the shores of Lake Archambault in Saint-Donat, in the Lanaudière region, only 1h30 from Montreal. Its location is ideal in all seasons. In the summer, you can take advantage of its many water activities and in the winter, you will appreciate its proximity to the ski mountains (Mont Garceau and Mont La Réserve). The tranquility of the place and its enchanting decor will surely seduce you.
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, raclette grill, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room with high chair
- Living room with regular wood fireplace, sofa bed, cable TV and DVD player
- Bathroom with shower
- 1 closed room with king bed
- 1 closed room with double bed
- 1 closed room with double bed and queen bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Washer and dryer
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane gas
- Dock with access to Archambault Lake
- Kayak(s), canoe(s), pedal boat(s) and safety jacket(s)
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time: 11am
Security deposit: $1 000
Pets not allowed