De la Rivière Apaisante
The cottage De La Rivière Apaisante is located on the edge of the « Rivière Blanche » in St-Jean-de-Matha in Lanaudière, about 1 hour 30 minutes from Montreal. This charming cottage can easily accommodate up to 6 people. Everyone will find something to do… Whether it’s a relaxing break in the spa, a little dip in the river or a game of Air hockey. Moreover, its location near the tubing slides and numerous hiking trails will allow you to enjoy outdoor activities in all seasons.
De La Rivière Apaisante is THE winning destination!
Registration number 303135
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular and Keurig coffee maker (cup not included), raclette plate, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room with high chair
- Living room with gas fireplace, couch, cable TV and Netflix
- Closed bedroom with queen size bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Closed room with king bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 double/single bunk bed and 1 single/single bunk bed
- Living room with couch, cable TV, Netflix and air field hockey table
- Bathroom with shower
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Riverfront (Blanche River)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time: 4pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $750
Pets allowed : $