Tiny chalet La Magnolia
Allow yourself to be charmed by the incredible beauty of the La Magnolia tiny chalet, nestled in the Domaine ! Its chic and minimalist style invites you into an oasis of calm and serenity. Perfectly equipped, only your small luggage is missing! You will undoubtedly appreciate its location offering breathtaking views of the lake, perfect for all seasons, whether you are a water activities enthusiast or a fan of ATV/snowmobile adventures. The Domaine offers everything you need to fulfill your passions.
La Magnolia offers you a spacious and brand-new environment. It’s the perfect place for enchanting moments with your loved one, family, or friends.
Registration Number: 203840
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, small dishwasher and electric fondue bowl.
- Living room with queen-size sofa bed, smart TV, DVD player and work desk
- Bedroom with 1 queen-size bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Possibility of adding a mattress (on request)
- Fire pit (4 seasons)
- Picnic table with barbecue and propane
- Shared access to beach and Lac St-Sébastien
- Kayak(s), pedal boat(s), paddle board(s), canoe(s), rowboat(s) with motor and safety jacket(s) (rental $)
- Municipal beach access 300 m away
- Hiking/snowshoe trails (6 km on site)
- Federated mountain bike and snowmobile trails nearby
- The Évolution Nature cottages: La Magnolia (4 people), Le Nordik (4 people), La Charme (6 people) and Le Huard (7 people) are located on neighboring lots. Several cottages can be rented for groups or larger families.
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 20 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 4pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $250
Pets allowed (less than 25 lbs): $