Tiny chalet Le Nordik
Discover Le Nordik: A perfect fusion of modernity and chic that irresistibly attracts all eyes. Thanks to its large majestic windows, you will bask in incredible brightness. Designed to accommodate up to 4 people, the beds on the mezzanine will delight the younger ones, while the practicality of remote work is at your fingertips. Its clever layout will provide you with an exhilarating experience of living in a tiny chalet.
Le Nordik reigns over the Domain, nestled in the heart of enchanting landscapes. You will have privileged access to hiking trails, the beach of Lake Saint-Sébastien, and federated trails dedicated to snowmobile and ATV enthusiasts. Perfectly equipped, your stay in St-Zénon will be synonymous with unparalleled tranquility and pleasure.
So, ready to book your stay? We’re eager to know: what date have you chosen?
Registration Number: 203840
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, small dishwasher and electric fondue bowl.
- Living room with sofa bed, smart TV and work desk
- Open-plan bedroom with 1 queen-size bed
- Bathroom with shower
- 2 single beds
- Fire pit (4 seasons)
- Picnic table with barbecue and propane
- Shared access to beach and Lac St-Sébastien
- Kayak(s), pedal boat(s), paddle board(s), canoe(s), rowboat(s) with motor and safety jacket(s) (rental $)
- Municipal beach access 300 m away
- Hiking/snowshoe trails (6 km on site)
- Federated mountain bike and snowmobile trails nearby
- The Évolution Nature cottages: Le Nordik (4 people), La Magnolia (4 people), La Charme (6 people) and Le Huard (7 people) are located on neighboring lots. Several cottages can be rented for groups or larger families.
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 20 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 4pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $250
Pets allowed (less than 25 lbs): $