260 Degrés S-O
This charming country-style cottage is located in Mandeville, in Lanaudière, only 1h30 from Montreal. Fully equipped, it can accommodate up to 6 people (possibility of adding 2 children). Nature lovers will be delighted by its location in the heart of the forest and by its tree house. Its huge terrace and its private access to the lake Ste-Rose only a few steps away will allow you to fully enjoy the summer. You will be amazed by the spectacular mountain scenery and the sublime view from the master bedroom. An ideal place to relax and recharge your batteries!
CITQ # 297900
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, raclette grill and fondue bowl
- Dining room
- Living room with cable TV, DVD player and game console
- Water room
- 1 room with king bed
- 1 room with queen bed
- 1 room with two single beds
- Relaxation area with futon
- Bathroom with bath, shower, washer and dryer
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Outdoor shower
- Playground for children
- Private dock with access to Lake Ste-Rose (multiple stairs leading to the lake)
- Kayak(s), canoe(s) and safety jacket(s)
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time : 12pm
Security deposit : $750
Pets allowed (less than 25 lbs): $.