Located in Mandeville, only 90 minutes from Montreal, this cottage is ideal for a cocooning stay. It offers a visual combination of modern and woodwork. Fleurette is bordered by the Mastigouche River where you can swim, fish and kayak. Whether you wish to enjoy your time with family or friends, this little marvel can accommodate you with its 3 bedrooms that can comfortably sleep up to 8 people. Not to mention that several hiking, snowshoeing or cross-country skiing trails are accessible nearby. Snowmobile enthusiasts will be in heaven with the accessibility of the trails on the property.
Summer and winter, a multitude of activities await you at chalet Fleurette!
CITQ # 302958
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, raclette grill, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room including a high chair
- Living room with electric fireplace, sofa bed and cable TV
- 3 bedrooms with double bed
- Bathroom with shower bath, washer and dryer
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane gas
- Volleyball court
- Dock with access to the Mastigouche River
- Kayak(s) and safety jacket(s)
- Since the water comes from a well, it may have a different smell, color and taste than the water at home. We therefore recommend that you bring water to drink
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time : 12pm
Security deposit : $500
Pets allowed : $