Located in Mandeville, only 90 minutes from Montreal, the Mi-Ange is the ideal cottage for a « cocooning » getaway with family or friends. During your stay, you will surely fall under the charm of the private spa, the spacious veranda, as well as the impressive windows of the property. During the summer season, you can also take advantage of its prime location on Lake Hénault for swimming, rowboating, pedal boating and kayaking. This renovated cottage can accommodate up to 10 to 12 people with its 3 bedrooms. Nearby, you will find the Natur’eau spa as well as ATV and snowmobile trails; in brief, everything you need to have a great time!
CITQ : 293856
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular and Keurig coffee maker (cup not included), fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room
- Living room with regular wood fireplace, futon, cable TV and DVD player
- 1 room with futon
- Bathroom with shower
- Washer and dryer
- 1 room with queen bed
- 1 room with king bed
- 1 room with double bunk bed and 2 single floor mattresses
- Water room
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Veranda (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Dock with access to Lake Hénault
- Kayak(s), pedal boat(s), rowboat(s) and safety jacket(s)
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 4pm
Departure time: 11am
Security deposit: $500
Pets allowed (except cat) : $100