St-Adolphe d’Howard, Laurentides
The magnificent chalet Le Vacancier located in St-Adolphe d’Howard is situated in the beautiful Laurentian region. It can accommodate up to 8 people and is the ideal place for a small family vacation or a teleworking stopover. It is available for a minimum stay of 31 nights (monthly rental). Its location near the Morin-Heights and Mont Avalanche ski hills is sure to please winter sports enthusiasts. In the summer, you will appreciate the proximity of the small private beach of the domain. Surrounded by conifers, enjoy the calm of nature.
Le Vacancier is the chalet that perfectly combines modernity and country charm!
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular and Nespresso coffee maker, raclette plate, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room
- Living room with TV (Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Crave) and video games (PlayStation)
- 1 closed bedroom used as a relaxation area with futon and work desk
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Family room with games table (foosball table)
- 1 closed bedroom with queen bed
- 2 closed bedrooms with double bed and work desk
- Bathroom with shower, washer and dryer
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue
- Access to a lake and a beach (private domain of 6 residents)
- Canoe(s) and safety jacket(s)
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $1 000
Pets allowed : $