Le Phoenix Du Val
Sumptuous log cabin located in Saint-Côme in the Lanaudière region. Its location offers a breathtaking view of the lake and the Val Saint-Côme mountain. It is the ideal place for an après-ski with friends or family. Moreover, in all seasons, a wide range of activities are offered in the area. With an outdoor spa open all year round, you can enjoy a good moment of relaxation. A friendly atmosphere awaits you with the 2 indoor fireplaces and the various game tables in the family room.
The Phoenix du Val is the destination of choice for a pleasant stay!
Registration number 306309
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, raclette grill, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room
- Living room with gas fireplace and smart T.V
- Sound system
- Bedroom with king bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- 3 rooms with queen bunk beds
- 2 single folding beds
- 1 sofa bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Family room with game tables (pool, foosball, air field hockey and arcade)
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Access to a small lake
- Since the water comes from a well, it may have a different smell, color and taste than the water at home. We therefore recommend that you bring water to drink
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 4pm
Departure time: 11am
Security deposit: $700
Pets not allowed