The magnificent Aramis is located on the waterfront with a breathtaking view of Lake Matambin. It is located in St-Damien (Lanaudière), about 90 minutes from Montreal. This cottage can accommodate up to 10 people and is the perfect place to create memorable memories with family and friends. You will be charmed by its cachet, its 2 closed bedrooms and its unique access to the mezzanine. Moreover, you will have access to a common beach and green space. During the summer, you can enjoy the dock, kayaks, pedal boat, rowboat and a nice range of outdoor games. It is also possible to rent a pontoon boat. The cottage offers a spacious kitchen, an open gathering area and a nice terrace facing the lake. An outdoor fire pit is also available to conclude your evenings in style. Note that each cottage has its own fire pit.
Its location provides proximity to many attractions in the region, including the St-Jean-de-Matha tubing hills and the Sente Blanche in the winter season, as well as a variety of hiking trails for nature lovers.
The Aramis will be the winning musketeer for a triumphant stay!
CITQ # 298075
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, raclette grill, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room
- Living room with electric fireplace, sofa bed, cable TV and DVD player
- 2 closed bedrooms with queen size bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Washer and dryer
- Open room with 2 queen size beds
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Small shared beach
- Dock with access to Lake Matambin
- Kayak(s), pedal boat, paddle boards, rowboat and safety jacket(s) (shared equipment)
- Pontoon boat rental (upon request)
- Please note that the Aramis (10 persons), Athos (4 persons) and Porthos (4 persons) cottages share a common ground and some outdoor facilities
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $500
Pets not allowed