Chalet Porthos is a splendid cottage located directly on the shores of Lake Matambin in St-Damien (Lanaudière), about 1h30 from Montreal. This accommodation is ideal for a stay as a couple, with friends or for your beautiful little family. It can accommodate up to 4 people, with 1 closed bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room. Its waterfront gives access to a common beach and green space. During the summer season, you can enjoy the dock, pedal boats, kayaks, rowboats and a multitude of outdoor toys. A pontoon boat is also available for rent. The cottage is concentrated on one floor and offers a gathering atmosphere in a beautiful wooden decor. Outside, the terrace allows you to enjoy a delicious meal while admiring the view of the lake or relax by the fire in the evening.
Porthos is the perfect place to get your fill of fresh air!
CITQ # 298075
- Fully equipped kitchen including Keurig (cup not included) and fondue bowl.
- Dining room
- Living room with sofa bed, cable TV and DVD player
- Closed bedroom with 1 queen size bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Washer and dryer
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Small shared beach
- Dock with access to Lake Matambin
- Kayak(s), pedal boat, paddle boards, rowboat and safety jacket(s) (shared equipment)
- Pontoon boat rental (upon request)
- Please note that the Aramis (10 persons), Athos (4 persons) and Porthos (4 persons) cottages share a common ground and some outdoor facilities
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time: 5pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $500
Pets not allowed