What a joy to find yourself by the shores of Lake Saint-Sébastien in Saint-Zénon at the enchanting Domaine ! Le Huard is a thoughtfully equipped chalet designed to comfortably accommodate up to 7 people. This natural site offers forest hiking trails to explore, an incredible view of the lake, a wide selection of watercraft to enjoy the beautiful season, all in a calm and peaceful environment. For snowmobiling and ATV enthusiasts, the federated trails are close by, right at your fingertips. And after a fulfilling day, just imagine unwinding by a comforting fire or in a spa with breathtaking water views. It’s an experience waiting for you at Le Huard, where dreams become reality.
Registration number 305363
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, dishwasher and electric fondue bowl.
- Living room with queen-size sofa bed, smart TV and electric fireplace
- Bedroom with 1 queen bed
- Bedroom with 1 double/single bunk bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (4 seasons)
- Picnic table with barbecue and propane
- Shared access to beach and Lac St-Sébastien
- Kayak(s), pedal boat(s), paddle board(s), canoe(s), rowboat(s) with motor and safety jacket(s) (rental $)
- Municipal beach access 300 m away
- Hiking/snowshoe trails (6 km on site)
- Federated ATV and snowmobile trails nearby
- The Évolution Nature cottages: Le Huard (7 people), Le Nordik (4 people), La Magnolia (4 people), La Charme (6 people) are located on neighboring lots. Several cottages can be rented for groups or larger families.
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 20 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 4pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $500
Pets allowed (less than 25 lbs): $