You’ll fall in love with this uniquely styled chalet. Located in the Laurentians, Chalet Lucy offers a wooded environment filled with evergreens. With 2 wood-burning fireplaces and an outdoor fire pit, you’re sure to love the warm ambience and woodwork. Share a game of billiards with friends and family for maximum enjoyment. Take a moment to relax in the whirlpool bath, sip a good cup of coffee, enjoy nature or simply appreciate the rhythm of cottage life!
Registration number 303880
- Fully equipped kitchen including espresso machine (grinder included), Tassimo coffee maker (cup not included), raclette griddle, fondue bowl, air fryer and water machine
- Dining area
- Living room with satellite cable TV and wood-burning fireplace
- Bathroom with shower, whirlpool bath (colored lights) and washer and dryer
- Family room with sofa, pool table and wood-burning fireplace
- Exterior entrance
- 1 bedroom with king-size bed and air conditioning
- 1 room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed
- 1 open-plan bedroom with single trundle bed and 1 single extra bed
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Gazebo with mosquito nets & swing
- Public beach (Lac Ménard 5 km away)
- Mount Kaaikop trail (8 km)
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time: 12:00 noon
Security deposit: $500
Pets allowed : $