To reserve one of our chalets, a minimum age is required. To find out the minimum age, please refer to the “Rental conditions” of the selected chalet. Proof of identity will be required to confirm your reservation and upon arrival.
Most of our cottages offer a minimum stay of 2 nights. However, some accommodations offer one-night rentals. Please refer to the search tool on the home page for available accommodations.
- The tenant declares to have seen the rented chalet on the Internet and to be satisfied with it.
- The tenant is responsible for the rented chalet and its contents. Furthermore, he/she assumes full and complete responsibility for the persons to whom he/she allows access. The occupants to whom the tenant allows access must conduct themselves in such a way as not to disturb the other residents of the neighborhood in the normal enjoyment of the premises.
- The tenant will not, under any circumstances, take advantage of any right to maintain the premises at the end of the stay.
- The tenant declares that he/she is renting the cottage for pleasure, vacation or business meetings and agrees not to sublet or exploit it for commercial purposes. The tenant is responsible for personally validating the information concerning independent activities outside the cottage (hours and dates of operation, rates, etc.)
- The lessor shall not be held responsible for any interruption beyond its control of electricity, water and telecommunication services.
- The lessee shall permit access at all times to the lessor or its employee to inspect the premises and to perform urgent work necessary to maintain the leased premises and its equipment in good condition.
- In no event shall lessor be liable for any damages or losses suffered by lessee resulting from accidents, delays, expenses incurred, injuries, death or events resulting from acts of God or force majeure beyond lessor’s control; nor shall lessor be subject to any claims or suits in any court of law with respect to such damages or losses.
- Failure to comply with the agreement shall entitle lessor to evict lessee and lessee’s guests forthwith, by terminating this lease agreement. In such event, lessor shall retain any monies paid to lessor and shall maintain all remedies against lessee if any damage has been done to the leased premises.
Lessor agrees to:
- Maintain, during the term of the lease, the insurance required by law.
- To hold an official certificate of classification from the CITQ in effect for the residence, in accordance with the Act respecting tourist accommodation establishments.
- Deliver the cottage in good condition, i.e. clean and with functional equipment.
- Provide snow removal services during the winter season. However, the landlord is not responsible for any delays caused.
- Provide assistance to the tenant as soon as possible in case of a problem. Please note that any unjustified displacement will be billed to the tenant.
- All cancellation requests must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
- More than 30 days before the arrival date: 10% of the total amount of the reservation (minimum amount of $50).
- Between 15 and 30 days of the arrival date: 50% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Less than 14 days from the arrival date: 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
- The following stays are 100% non-refundable: holidays, construction holidays, holiday season (Christmas and New Year’s week), spring break and long term rentals (31 nights or more).
- If we are required to cancel your reservation because the conditions of use are not respected (including the minimum age requirement): the above-mentioned fees will apply.
- For any change of dates resulting in a lower cost of stay than the initial amount: the above-mentioned charges will apply.
- Finally, if you do not show up for your stay without notifying us in advance, the full amount will be required.
- In the event that the stay has to be cancelled, before the arrival date, due to unforeseen problems with the building or sale of the property, the responsibility of the landlord will be limited to the cost of the rental. No additional compensation will be given.
The accepted method of payment to finalize your reservation is by credit card. The cardholder must be the main person in charge of the rental. This person must assume full responsibility for the entire duration of the stay.
Reservation deposit :
- 50% of the amount charged at the time of reservation
- 100% of the amount charged at the time of reservation (if less than 14 days)
Balance to be paid: 50% of the amount charged 14 days before the stay
Security deposit: allowed 24-48 hours prior to stay
For more information, please refer to the rental contract on the selected cottage or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.