Small cozy cottage located in Mandeville, 90 minutes from Montreal, on the Mastigouche River. Ideal for a romantic or family stay. You will love to lounge in front of the imposing fireplace in the living room. Simplicity, warmth and comfort are one and the same in this magnificent “refuge”. Its wooded grounds will allow you to appreciate the peacefulness of the seasons. You will benefit from the proximity of all services while being in the heart of nature. A quality stay at a very affordable price. Resourcing and tranquility guaranteed!
Registration number 243515
- Fully equipped kitchen including soda stream, regular and Keurig coffee maker (cup not included), raclette grill, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room including high chair and bench
- Living room with ecological wood fireplace, sofa bed, cable TV with bluetooth sound bar, game console and DVD player
- Closed bedroom with 1 double bed and 1 single bed
- Bathroom with shower
- Basement with game tables and other various games
- Washer and dryer
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Small private beach
- Kayak(s), pedal boat and safety jacket(s)
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time : 12pm
Security deposit : $500
Pets allowed : $