Located in Saint-Donat, only 90 minutes from Montreal, this rustic cottage is fully equipped with 4 bedrooms that can accommodate 6 people (possibility to accommodate 2 additional children). Its interior wood-burning fireplace offers a warm atmosphere for a convivial family time. Close to all services and amenities, Le Coquet is ideal for a long stay (month or season). You will be delighted by the many tourist attractions offered by the municipality of Saint-Donat and by the wide variety of hiking trails. Winter sports enthusiasts will be delighted by the nearby Monts Garceau and La Réserve. This charming cottage has a large sheltered terrace, from which you will have the chance to admire the splendid view of Lake Boeuf. Boats are also at your disposal to allow you to enjoy the pleasures of summer.
For a family retreat in the middle of nature, choose Le Coquet!
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular coffee maker, raclette grill, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room
- Living room with ecological wood fireplace, cable TV and DVD player
- 1 closed bedroom with king bed
- 1 closed bedroom with single / double bunk bed
- Bathroom with shower
- 2 closed bedrooms with double bed
- Living room with TV and DVD player
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Access to Lac Bœuf
- Kayak(s), pedal boat and safety jacket(s)
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time: 12pm
Security deposit: $1 000
Pets not allowed