Le Grand Cèdre
Modern and splendid 4 seasons log cabin, located in Mandeville in the Lanaudiere region, 1h30 from Montreal. Its large windows allow you to admire the magnificent landscape of the mountains. Quiet and peaceful place, ideal for meetings between friends, family or simply to rest in the heart of the forest. The outdoor spa is open year round to offer you maximum relaxation. A warm atmosphere awaits you with the indoor and outdoor fireplaces. The billiard, air field hockey and foosball tables located in the family room in the basement are sure to entertain you!
The only thing missing is you!
Registration number 278574
- Fully equipped kitchen including regular and Keurig coffee maker (cup not included), raclette grill, fondue bowl and dishwasher
- Dining room including a bench
- Living room with ecological wood fireplace, cable TV and DVD player
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- 1 room with queen bed
- 1 bedroom with queen bed
- Family room with game tables (pool, foosball and air field hockey)
- Bathroom with shower, washer and dryer
- Private spa (4 seasons)
- Fire pit (3 seasons)
- Dining area with barbecue and propane
- Playground for children
- Volleyball court
- In winter, depending on weather conditions, a 4 wheel drive vehicle is suggested
The minimum age required to reserve this chalet is 25 years old.
A valid photo ID will be required upon arrival.
Arrival time : 5pm
Departure time: 12pm
Security deposit: $1 000
Pets not allowed